Hartley’s Rotatable Optical Disc
- Disc Size: 230mm diameter
- Used for exploring the various concepts of optics involving reflection and refraction using ray tracing technique. Device comes with a metal disc,30cm in diameter, painted white.
- Top with clamping assembly at its underside for mounting it on a vertical support rod in either of horizontal or vertical plane and is rotatable about its axis.
- A rotatable disc attached in front of collimating lens provides option of single, double, triple or quadruple slits for range of experiments.
- All optical elements provided with powerful magnets at their bottom for placing them securely on the disc in either of horizontal or vertical disc position.
- The bottoms of all refractive components are frosted to minimize internal reflections and revealing the path of light as it passes through.
Instrument Name: Hartley’s Rotatable Optical Disc