Anemometer Cup Counter Instrument
- Instrument Type: Corrosive Resistant Material
- Anemometer Cup instrument is specifically used to study the wind speed.
- The cup counters are designed in horizontal arms position.
- Cup Counter is used to count the total run of wind past, observation point through mechanical counter.
- The observation window of a mechanical counter is inclined to allow easy reading below.
- By observing the starting and ending counter readings of any period we can easily calculate the average wind speed of that interval.
Instrument Name: Anemometer Cup Counter