Forceps Fine End
SKU: 0914-0546 Category: Instruments
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: Straight, non-serrated
- Size: 125mm
- The sharp and pointed ends are used for dissection and can be used to hold tissue and other materials.
- They are used in holding small items during different experiments in labs such as microscope coverslips and filter discs or papers.
Instrument Name: Forceps Fine End 125mm
Barometer AneroidKWD 15.000
KWD 15.000SKU: 0914-0140 Category: Instruments
- Aneroid Barometer is a scientific instrument that is used to measure atmospheric pressure (with the change of the distance below and above sea level). It is also names as barometric pressure.
- Barometer is kept at the same level and can measures easily the pressure changes by weather and different causes of weathers.
- Measuring air pressure using these instruments the usage of liquid is not required.
- The instrument is designed with a small metal box named as Aneroid cell (Capsule) it is designed from alloy of Beryllium and Copper.
- This expansion and contraction procedure drives mechanical levers i.e. the tiny movements of this capsule are amplified and are displayed on the screen of measuring barometer.
- It is also used in different meteorology, in barographs and to create pressure in radiosonde.
- Aneroid barometer is highly a sensitive instrument and can be used to record small changes in pressure.
Clamp Burette DoubleKWD 5.000
Clamp Burette Double
KWD 5.000SKU: 0914-0201 Category: Instruments
- Burette clamps are scientific instruments specially designed to hold a burette on stand.
- It helps in performing different experiments more conveniently as the burette will be in a proper fixed position.
- These burette clamps are designed with cast iron materials. Moreover the iron clamp is designed with a rubber knob to hold the burette. The clamps can hold two burettes together.
- The usage method is to fix a burette clamp on a stand then, squeeze the handle and the rubber knob will be separated from each other.
- These rubber knobs are soft and sticky that helps the burettes not to break or separate alike during experiments.
Bell in Vacuum JarKWD 88.000
Bell in Vacuum Jar
KWD 88.000SKU: 0914-0119 Category: Instruments
- This is one of the apparatus to be used in scientific laboratories to demonstrate that sound needs a medium to travel.
- Turn on the bell placed in this vacuumed jar.
- Now during this experiment the sound that will be produced in this jar is not audible to our ears, as the sound waves can’t travel in a vacuum state and they need a material medium for its propagation.
- It can also place on pump plates to perform experiments with diameter at least 15cm.
- Excellent demonstration tool for science classrooms.
- Size of Bell Jar : 9″x6
Compass Large 15cmKWD 27.950
Compass Large 15cm
KWD 27.950SKU: 0914-0212 Category: Instruments
- The compass is designed with dial marked with principal points of the compass
- The case is made from plastic/aluminium with a top glass face
- Large diameter of 150mm
- High accuracy instrument used for orientation and direction.