- Instrument used in conducting an experiment to calculate the water concentration by heating it in a low temperature.
- This instrument is used to check the temperature and density of water during experiment.
- The apparatus is designed to demonstrate the water conditions when the water reaches its maximum density 4 °C (39 °F).
- The instrument is in cylindrical shape and maintains the shape of water through its vertical vessel and the middle of the apparatus contains trough of ice.
- Two thermometers are attached one is above and other is below to determine the temperature of water.
Instrument Name: Hope’s Apparatus with two Thermometers