Magnet Electric U Shape Wire
- This device is used in classrooms and labs to teach the mechanism of Electromagnetics. This is a perfect tool to teach / learn the phenomena of Electricity & Magnetism.
- Instrument is also used to pick up metal objects, filter magnetics, and build pendulums.
- When electric current runs through both coils of copper wire, it produces a magnetic field.
- Test the load limit of this U-shaped magnet using the attached armature.
- Electromagnets are made of coils of wire with electricity passing through them.
- Moving charges create magnetic fields, the coils of wire in an electromagnet have an electric current passing through them, and the coils behave like a magnet.
Instrument Name: Magnet Electric U Shape Wire