Out of Stock
- The magnet has two magnetic poles close together. This shape creates a strong magnetic field between the poles
- It is one type of permanent magnet, meaning that it stays magnetized, as opposed to an electromagnet, the magnetic field of which can be started and stopped.
- A horseshoe magnet is named as a permanent magnet/ an electromagnet made in the shape of a horseshoe (U-shape).
- A horseshoe shape is chosen so that the magnetic material can stay magnetized.
- Large size of horse magnets are used to hold and lift large pieces of steel.
Instrument Name: Magnet Horseshoe