Micrometer 25mm x 1mm
- Size/ Range: Range 25mm x 1mm
- Micrometer screw gauge is an instrument that is used for measuring the diameter of thin wires, the thickness of small sheets such as glass or plastics.
- Micrometer screw gauge is a device incorporating a calibrated screw widely used for accurate measurement of components.
- A micrometer screw gauge is a tool used to make precise linear measurements of solid body dimensions such as diameter, thickness, and length.
- It is made of a C-shaped frame with a movable jaw operated by an integral screw.
- Made of nickel plated brass with ratchet top and steel rod.
- Supplied with a case.
Instrument Name: Micrometer