Microscope 4 Nosepiece
- Specification: Binocular, 4-Objective Lenses, Moveable Stage
- Microscopes are an instrument that allows us to look more closely at objects.
- It is used to magnify small objects.
- Some microscopes can even be used to observe an object at the cellular level, allowing scientists to see the shape of a cell, its nucleus, mitochondria and organelles.It can be used to cure diseases, and create new materials.
- Some of their uses are tissue analysis, the examination of forensic evidence, to determine the health of the ecosystem, studying the role of protein within the cell, and the study of atomic structure.
- This Microscope has a movable stage, refers to the platform or surface on which the specimen or sample is placed for observation and manipulation.
- It is an essential component of most modern microscopes, allowing precise control and movement of the specimen in order to examine different areas of interest.
Instrument Name: Microscope 4 Nosepiece