Microscope Eyepiece 10x
SKU: 0914-1227 Category: Instruments
- The eyepiece, or ocular, magnifies the primary image produced by the objective
- Eye can then use the full resolution capability of the objective. The microscope produces a virtual image of the specimen at the point of most distinct vision.
Instrument Name: Microscope Eyepiece
Balance Spring Metal 5NKWD 18.000
Balance Spring Metal 5N
KWD 18.000SKU: 0914-0111 Category: Instruments
- Equipment Material: Metal
- Range: 500gm-5N
- This product is used in laboratory/educational sectors to perform different test.
- Balance spring is designed to measure different weights.
- The scale graduation is clearly visible for better usage.
- Moreover it also has suspension ring and load hook.
- The scale is flexible to measure different weights lies between 500gm-5N.
- The spring balance is a dual metal and is capable of having different readings in both grams and Newton.
Barometer AneroidKWD 15.000
KWD 15.000SKU: 0914-0140 Category: Instruments
- Aneroid Barometer is a scientific instrument that is used to measure atmospheric pressure (with the change of the distance below and above sea level). It is also names as barometric pressure.
- Barometer is kept at the same level and can measures easily the pressure changes by weather and different causes of weathers.
- Measuring air pressure using these instruments the usage of liquid is not required.
- The instrument is designed with a small metal box named as Aneroid cell (Capsule) it is designed from alloy of Beryllium and Copper.
- This expansion and contraction procedure drives mechanical levers i.e. the tiny movements of this capsule are amplified and are displayed on the screen of measuring barometer.
- It is also used in different meteorology, in barographs and to create pressure in radiosonde.
- Aneroid barometer is highly a sensitive instrument and can be used to record small changes in pressure.
Digital Meter 19.99V
Digital Meter 19.99VSKU: 0914-0017 Category: Instruments
Device Range: 19.99V
- 3½ LCD digital displays are designed as a screen of a digital meter to measure the current in voltmeters.
- The size of rectangular shaped digital meter: 90x90x42mm.
- The device is having 4mm colored sockets as an input of direct current (DC).
- ON/OFF switch button is provided on the top of the digital meter.
- The instrument is capable to operate on a battery of 9V (available within device).
Bell in Vacuum JarKWD 88.000
Bell in Vacuum Jar
KWD 88.000SKU: 0914-0119 Category: Instruments
- This is one of the apparatus to be used in scientific laboratories to demonstrate that sound needs a medium to travel.
- Turn on the bell placed in this vacuumed jar.
- Now during this experiment the sound that will be produced in this jar is not audible to our ears, as the sound waves can’t travel in a vacuum state and they need a material medium for its propagation.
- It can also place on pump plates to perform experiments with diameter at least 15cm.
- Excellent demonstration tool for science classrooms.
- Size of Bell Jar : 9″x6