Out of Stock
Microscope w/Digital Camera
- Microscopes are an instrument that allows us to look more closely at objects.
- It is used to magnify small objects.
- The Microscope contains DS: Digital System that is used to enhance the intensity of an image measurement of objects/structures within the image, counting cells, quantifying features.
- Some microscopes can even be used to observe an object at the cellular level, allowing scientists to see the shape of a cell, its nucleus, mitochondria and organelles.
- It can be used to cure diseases, and create new materials.
Instrument Name:Microscope w/Digital Camera
DS 300, DS 150