SKU: 0914-1723 Category: Instruments
- Polythene rods are designed to understand the principles of electrostatic charge.
- The rod is 300mm in length & 6mm in diameter with rounded edges.
Instrument Name: Rod Polythene
Electric bellKWD 3.000
KWD 3.000SKU: 0914-0118 Category: Instruments
- Plastic bell is design for wide range experiments such as sturdy pressed plastic box.
- Dome gong diameter 75mm approx.
- Built with a twin coil
- Operates on both battery or low voltage transformer supply (6-12V AC/DC)
- It comes with a detachable, snap-on plastic cover to show inner assembly.
Clip Crocodile BlackKWD 5.000
Clip Crocodile Black
KWD 5.000SKU: 0914-0204 Category: Instruments
- Crocodile clips are designed sprung metal clips with long and serrated jaws.
- They are used to create temporary electrical connections.
- The clips are used in testing and evaluating electronic items. One jaw of this clip is permanently crimped to a wire. It is signed to form the inner tubular contact of 4mm.
- The clips are covered by plastic boot to prevent accidental short circuits.
- These clips are also used to make connections between automobile batteries.
Electronic Digital BalanceKWD 60.000 – KWD 475.000
Electronic Digital Balance
KWD 60.000 – KWD 475.000SKU: N/A Category: Instruments
- Equipment Material: Plastic Body
- Display Type: Digital Meter
- Pan/Platform Material: Stainless Steel
- This product is used in laboratory/educational sectors to perform different test.
- Balance digital is designed to make convenient to for weighting powdered/ granulated items/ small parts.
- Machine is designed with a digital display and smooth plastic buttons to use machine functionality.
- Simply maintained and easy to used.
- Shock proof body.
Air Track Liner With PumpKWD 1,760.000
Air Track Liner With Pump
KWD 1,760.000SKU: 0914-0004 Category: Instruments
- Air Track is one of a scientific instrument which is used to study the motion of in an environment consisting of low friction.
- The air is pushed through an empty track and, the track is having fine holes.
- These air tacks are of triangular shapes in cross sections.
- Carts with triangular base fits perfectly on the top of track and is used in observing motions in low friction environments.
- Air track instrument is used to study collisions in both cases elastic and inelastic.
- As, the energy lost due to friction is very less in amount so that we can easily demonstrate how momentum is conserved before and after collision.
- Moreover the track is also used to calculate the force of gravity, when it is placed at any certain angle.