SKU: 0914-1864 Category: Instruments
- Laboratory Chattaway Spatulas Stainless Steel is a great tool to lift small amounts of powder from a jar or scrape down the side of a container.
- A Chattaway style laboratory spatula with one flat end and a bend in the other.
- Made from polished stainless steel.
Instrument Name: Spatula Chattaway
Bell Demonstration ModelKWD 12.000
Bell Demonstration Model
KWD 12.000SKU: 0914-0120 Category: Instruments
- The demonstration model is mounted on a large panel to show the connections on a vertical stand.
- All of the wiring is visible and components are of large size.
- Operates on 3-6 volts AC.
Electric bellKWD 3.000
KWD 3.000SKU: 0914-0118 Category: Instruments
- Plastic bell is design for wide range experiments such as sturdy pressed plastic box.
- Dome gong diameter 75mm approx.
- Built with a twin coil
- Operates on both battery or low voltage transformer supply (6-12V AC/DC)
- It comes with a detachable, snap-on plastic cover to show inner assembly.
Barometer AneroidKWD 15.000
KWD 15.000SKU: 0914-0140 Category: Instruments
- Aneroid Barometer is a scientific instrument that is used to measure atmospheric pressure (with the change of the distance below and above sea level). It is also names as barometric pressure.
- Barometer is kept at the same level and can measures easily the pressure changes by weather and different causes of weathers.
- Measuring air pressure using these instruments the usage of liquid is not required.
- The instrument is designed with a small metal box named as Aneroid cell (Capsule) it is designed from alloy of Beryllium and Copper.
- This expansion and contraction procedure drives mechanical levers i.e. the tiny movements of this capsule are amplified and are displayed on the screen of measuring barometer.
- It is also used in different meteorology, in barographs and to create pressure in radiosonde.
- Aneroid barometer is highly a sensitive instrument and can be used to record small changes in pressure.
Air Track Liner With PumpKWD 1,760.000
Air Track Liner With Pump
KWD 1,760.000SKU: 0914-0004 Category: Instruments
- Air Track is one of a scientific instrument which is used to study the motion of in an environment consisting of low friction.
- The air is pushed through an empty track and, the track is having fine holes.
- These air tacks are of triangular shapes in cross sections.
- Carts with triangular base fits perfectly on the top of track and is used in observing motions in low friction environments.
- Air track instrument is used to study collisions in both cases elastic and inelastic.
- As, the energy lost due to friction is very less in amount so that we can easily demonstrate how momentum is conserved before and after collision.
- Moreover the track is also used to calculate the force of gravity, when it is placed at any certain angle.