Stopcock Three Way
- A stop cock is a form of valve used to control the flow of a liquid/ medicine/ infusion.
- It provides three way flow (from inlet to outlet, inlet to side port and side port to outlet) by use of the handle on the top of the stop cock.
- Two female luer lock ports and one male luer lock port are used for multiple infusion therapy.
- Soft, rotatable tap turns 360° without restriction.
- Uniform infusion flow without any trouble.
- Arrow marks on top to show the flow direction.
- Non Pyrogenic, Disposable, sterile, single use.
Consumable Name: Stopcock Three Way