Vernier Caliper Digital
- Digital vernier calipers function same to traditional vernier calipers but offer the advantage of digital readouts, which provide precise and easy-to-read measurements.
- In laboratories, digital vernier calipers are widely used for testing and measurements due to their accuracy, speed, and convenience.
- Measuring instrument that is used for the measurement of linear dimensions.
- It is also used for the measurement of diameters of round objects with the help of the measuring jaws.
- Vernier calipers are widely used in laboratories for precise measurements of the dimensions of various objects or specimens.
Instrument Name: Vernier Caliper Digital