Air Track Liner With Pump
- Air Track is one of a scientific instrument which is used to study the motion of in an environment consisting of low friction.
- The air is pushed through an empty track and, the track is having fine holes.
- These air tacks are of triangular shapes in cross sections.
- Carts with triangular base fits perfectly on the top of track and is used in observing motions in low friction environments.
- Air track instrument is used to study collisions in both cases elastic and inelastic.
- As, the energy lost due to friction is very less in amount so that we can easily demonstrate how momentum is conserved before and after collision.
- Moreover the track is also used to calculate the force of gravity, when it is placed at any certain angle.
Instrument Name: Air Track Liner With Pump