Banana Jack Base Black
- Banana jack is a single connector (one-wire) is used as banana sockets or banana jacks.
- This is an electrical conductor that is used in joining wires to be used as electrical conductors.
- Another name of Banana jack is 4mm connector can also be used.
- A spring metal is applying outwards force into the unsprung cylindrical jack which produces a snug that fits a head with good electricity conductivity.
- Banana jacks are also used to carry direct current and low-frequency signals.
- They are basically used on power supplies and multi-meter.
Instrument Name: Banana Jack Base Black