Lever Simple Form
- A lever simple form device used to transfer a force to a load and usually to provide a mechanical advantage.
- A crowbar is an example of a lever because it helps to lift heavy objects.
- The hand brake is usually applied by a lever at the side of the driver’s seat.
- A lever is a machine consisting of a beam or rigid rod pivoted at a fixed hinge, or fulcrum. A lever is a rigid body capable of rotating on a point on itself.
- Composed of a wooden meter rule, graduated in millimetres and reading every centimetres used as lever with its fulcrum at it centre.
- The holes are 25mm apart all along its length.
- Two hangers included with mounting pins that can be suspended from any of the holes on either side of fulcrum and are used for hanging the masses.
- Supplied with two mass hangers of 100g each.
Instrument Name: Lever Simple Form