Manometer U Tube
- The manometer is a device used to measure pressures.
- A U-tube manometer is used as an indicator that the fan on the mitigation system is working.
- A manometer is an instrument that has a small tube in the shape of a U that is filled with liquid to measure pressure or flow.
- Consists of a U shaped transparent flexible plastic tubing of glass filled with liquid mounted in a metal section with 200-0-200 scale, graduated in mm.
- One end of the tubing has a rubber tube connected through an adapter for attaching it to a fluid circuit. Provided with a ring at the top for hanging.
Instrument Name: Manometer U Tube