Pith Balls Massless
SKU: 0914-1511 Category: Instruments
- An instrument that is used for performing physical experiments.
- A pith ball hangs vertically by a thread. A plastic rod is charged by rubbing with cloth.
- The charged rod is brought close to the pith ball without touching it.
- It is observed that the charged rod weakly attracts the pith ball for the pith ball carries no charge.
Instrument Name: Pith Balls Massless
Barometer AneroidKWD 15.000
KWD 15.000SKU: 0914-0140 Category: Instruments
- Aneroid Barometer is a scientific instrument that is used to measure atmospheric pressure (with the change of the distance below and above sea level). It is also names as barometric pressure.
- Barometer is kept at the same level and can measures easily the pressure changes by weather and different causes of weathers.
- Measuring air pressure using these instruments the usage of liquid is not required.
- The instrument is designed with a small metal box named as Aneroid cell (Capsule) it is designed from alloy of Beryllium and Copper.
- This expansion and contraction procedure drives mechanical levers i.e. the tiny movements of this capsule are amplified and are displayed on the screen of measuring barometer.
- It is also used in different meteorology, in barographs and to create pressure in radiosonde.
- Aneroid barometer is highly a sensitive instrument and can be used to record small changes in pressure.
Clip Crocodile BlackKWD 5.000
Clip Crocodile Black
KWD 5.000SKU: 0914-0204 Category: Instruments
- Crocodile clips are designed sprung metal clips with long and serrated jaws.
- They are used to create temporary electrical connections.
- The clips are used in testing and evaluating electronic items. One jaw of this clip is permanently crimped to a wire. It is signed to form the inner tubular contact of 4mm.
- The clips are covered by plastic boot to prevent accidental short circuits.
- These clips are also used to make connections between automobile batteries.
Ring And Ball ApparatusKWD 6.000
Ring And Ball Apparatus
KWD 6.000SKU: 0914-0116 Category: Instruments
- Size: 22mm Diameter, ring to handle measures 9.75″.
- Excellent demonstration tool for science classrooms, used in demonstrating Thermal Expansion.
- A brass ball secured to a mounted brass ring with a chain.
- Apparatus demonstrates that the ball passes through the ring when cold, but will not pass through after being heated.
Balance Spring Plastic 5N-10NKWD 18.000
Balance Spring Plastic 5N-10N
KWD 18.000SKU: N/A Category: Instruments
- Equipment Material: Plastic
- Range: 5N-10N
- This product is used in laboratory/educational sectors to perform different test.
- Balance spring is designed to measure different weights.
- The scale graduation is clearly visible for better usage.
- Moreover it also has suspension ring and load hook.
- The scale is flexible to measure different weights lies between 5N-10N.
- The spring balance is a dual metal and is capable of having different readings.